Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twin Butte Shoot


































This is what we wear to shoot in. I am going for a Banker look and Laurel is frontiers. Laurel and I both took 3rd place in our catigories. Their were 5 other people in mine and 6 others in Laurel's.


I placed 1st in the Long range rifle. I was shooting a 45-70 buffalo gun with an open sight at 500, 400, and 300 yards. I hit 6 out of 8 shots. Their were about 12 other competitors that shot befrore me and I dont know how many shot after me.
In one of the picture we are on a rail cart and a guy pumped it and we shot at targets as it moved down the rail. It was really fun and their were 85 people shooting I was # 51 which is pretty good for being the 4th shoot I have been to.